This strawberry mojito mocktail recipe is refreshing and delicious. Using coconut water in place of alcohol, no flavor is lost when making a delicious non-alcoholic strawberry mojito!
Skill: Easy | Time: 2 min | Servings: 1 drink
Sign up for the Veg Out newsletter to get vegan recipes and nutrition content from a Registered Dietitian!
This post contains affiliate links (including Amazon Associates) and I earn from qualifying purchases.
Non-Alcoholic Strawberry Mojito
Strawberry mojitos are a delicious drink, and can be enjoyed by anyone with this non-alcoholic strawberry mojito recipe!
I love creating mocktail recipes because they’re a fun way to enjoy a beautiful and refreshing drink. Plus, they’re simple to make at home.
For this non-alcoholic strawberry mojito, use my secret mocktail ingredient: coconut water!
Most mocktail recipes simply leave out the alcohol and replace it with soda. I don’t like this approach because alcohol provides some flavor to a drink. In certain recipes, alcohol provides quite a large amount of the drink’s volume.
Coconut water provides some sweetness and mild flavor which is a great replacement for white rum, gin or vodka. You can use it in most fruity-style or tropical drinks, like a strawberry mojito!
Ingredients for a Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
To make a delicious strawberry mojito, you need:
- Fresh lime juice
- Fresh mint leaves
- Sliced or mashed strawberry (fresh or frozen works)
- Agave syrup
- Coconut water
- Soda (soda water, tonic water, lemon-lime soda or whatever you like)
The fresh mint and lime juice are essential for making this drink flavorful and refreshing.
You can use either sliced strawberries (that you muddle in the glass) or pre-mash your strawberries before creating the drink. Frozen strawberries work too, just thaw them first.
Use agave syrup to sweeten as needed. When making this drink with soda water or another unsweetened soda option, the agave really helps bring a nice sweet flavor. If using a sweet soda, extra sugar from the agave may not be necessary!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please rate and comment below so others benefit from your experience.
More Deliciously Vegan Beverage Recipes
Strawberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe (Vegan)
- Drinking glass
- Muddling tool (or wooden spoon)
- Place fresh squeezed lime juice into a glass. Add sliced strawberry and lightly mash with a spoon (or muddling tool).½ ounces fresh lime juice, 1 large strawberry
- Toss mint leaves into the glass and gently muddle (press on the leaves to release flavor but try to not crush/ tear the leaves).6-8 mint leaves
- Stir in agave syrup (more or less to taste).1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Stir coconut water into the glass.2 ounces coconut water
- Add ice then fill up the glass with soda of choice.ice cubes, 3 ounces club soda
- Garnish and serve!garnish