This lemon mocktail uses fresh mint to create a tasty and refreshing non-alcoholic drink. Along with a few other simple ingredients including mint, it’s easy to make at home any time you like!
Skill: Easy | Time: 3 min | Servings: 1 drink
Sign up for the Veg Out newsletter to get vegan recipes and nutrition content from a Registered Dietitian!
This post contains affiliate links (including Amazon Associates) and I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mint Lemon Mocktail: Mojito-Style
Classic mojitos use mint and lime to create a tasty drink. If you want some variety, a mint lemon mocktail creates a mojito-style drink but with a different flavor from the lemon vs lime.
The combination of fresh mint and lemons in this mocktail is delicious and makes for a beautiful presentation with the contrasting yellow and green colors!
Lemon Mocktail Recipe Ingredients
Creating a lemon mocktail requires a few ingredients including:
- Fresh lemons to juice
- Agave syrup
- Fresh mint leaves
- Coconut water
- Club soda (or soda of choice)
- Ice cubes
Fresh lemons and mint are essential for a bright and refreshing mint lemon mocktail!
Agave syrup is used to sweeten the drink. If you use a sugary soda, agave may not be needed. If the soda you use isn’t sweetened, agave is needed to balance out the flavors and create a tasty drink.
Coconut water is my secret ingredient for making a delicious mocktail that’s as flavorful as a drink that contains alcohol.
Most mocktail recipes simply leave out alcohol in favor of extra soda. While this can certainly work, I like the addition of coconut water for natural sweetness and a mild flavor.
Coconut water is a great replacement for white rum, gin or vodka in most fruity drinks!
You can use any soda you like for this lemon mocktail. Club soda, tonic water and lemon-lime soda are all great options, but use what you like!
Mint Lemonade Mocktail
This recipe is a simple mocktail that isn’t too sweet, assuming you use club soda/ soda water as the liquid.
If you want a sweeter drink, or a mint lemonade mocktail, simply replace the agave syrup with 1-2 tablespoons of frozen lemonade concentrate.
Mint lemonade mocktails are just as delicious!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please rate and comment below so others benefit from your experience.
More Easy to Make Vegan Recipes
Lemon Mocktail | Mojito-Style with Mint
- Drinking glass
- Muddling tool (or wooden spoon)
- Add fresh lemon juice, mint leaves and agave to the bottom of a glass.½ ounces fresh lemon juice, 6-8 fresh mint leaves, 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- Gently muddle ingredients together by pressing into the mint leaves (if you don’t have a muddling tool, the back of a wooden spoon works). Be careful to not tear the mint leaves.
- Toss a couple ice cubes into the glass, then top with coconut water.2 ounces coconut water, ice cubes
- Top with club soda. You may want to stir gently before garnishing and serving!3-4 ounces club soda