Could your vegan grocery shopping experience use a boost?
While many people dread the thought of grocery list building and fulfilment, it’s a practice that can save considerable time, money and mental energy. Take the guess work out of your next vegan grocery shopping trip – build a smart list of ingredients!
With The Ultimate Vegan Grocery List, you’ll receive a categorized, easy-to-use plan to help your next grocery store trip. In addition to printable take-with-you grocery lists, it extensively covers the food groups and products you’ll need for a balanced vegan diet, including:
- Vegetables (leafy greens, stalks, roots, alliums, cruciferous, others)
- Fruits (citrus, berries, stone fruits, melons, tropical fruits)
- Nuts and seeds
- Legumes (whole legumes, soy products, others)
- Grains (with and without gluten)
- Condiments, sauces and dips
- Meat, dairy and egg alternatives
- Pantry items (cans, jars, baking)
- Herbs and spices (fresh, dry)
- Sweets (including dried fruits)
- Beverages (excluding plant-based milks)
Created by Nicole Stevens, MScFN, RD
The Ultimate Vegan Grocery List was created by vegan Registered Dietitian Nicole Stevens. Nicole empowers vegans to live a balanced life and gain confidence in the kitchen.
Kitchen confidence starts with having the right ingredients and tools. In this resource, Nicole shares commonly purchased vegan ingredients along with printable templates to help you efficiently plan your next grocery store trip.