This is a raspberry mojito mocktail recipe like no other. Starting with fresh and delicious flavours from raspberry, mint and lime, this drink is the perfect go-to when you want to impress; both in looks and flavour!!
Sign up for the Veg Out newsletter to get vegan recipes and nutrition content from a Registered Dietitian!
This post contains affiliate links (including Amazon Associates) and I earn from qualifying purchases.
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail Ingredients
The ingredients for this raspberry mojito mocktail are simple and delicious. They pack fresh flavour and include a secret mocktail ingredient that is the perfect replacement for alcohol so you don’t miss any delicious flavour!
For this simple non-alcoholic raspberry mocktail you need:
- Lime juice
- Mint leaves
- Fresh or frozen raspberries
- Agave syrup
- Coconut water (the secret ingredient!)
- Soda (club soda, tonic water or lemon lime soda)
Coconut water is a delicious alternative to rum, gin or vodka when you want a non-alcoholic raspberry mojito without sacrificing flavour.
It’s also a nice way to cut the amount of soda being used while providing natural sweetness!
Tips for Making Fresh Raspberry Mocktails
This is a versatile recipe because you can use fresh raspberries or thaw frozen ones. Both options taste the same although frozen raspberries colour the drink more compared to fresh!
I strongly prefer fresh lime juice when making drink recipes. Since lime is such an integral flavour for raspberry mojito recipes, going with fresh ensures the best drinking experience.
You can add as much or as little agave syrup/soda as you like. If using a soda that contains sugar, agave may not be necessary. However, if using soda water, the agave is important to balance flavours of the mint, lime and raspberries in this mocktail.
You may also like my recipe for classic mojito mocktails!
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! Share pictures of your creation on social media by tagging me @lettucevegout.
Raspberry Mojito Mocktail with Mint and Lime
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 5-6 fresh raspberries (or thawed frozen raspberries)
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 oz coconut water
- 3 oz club soda (or other soda/ tonic water)
- Ice cubes
- Place the lime juice, agave syrup, raspberries and mint into the bottom of a glass.
- Carefully muddle the ingredients together. Crush the raspberries thoroughly and gently press on the mint leaves to release their flavour (try to not tear the mint leaves).
- Add a couple ice cubes into the glass.
- Pour 2 oz of coconut water into the glass, then top with the soda of your choice (about 3 oz). Optional to stir the drink.
- Garnish and enjoy!