This delicious recipe for blackberry mocktails is packed with fresh flavor and creates a beautiful drink. Using fresh blackberries, mint and lime along with a few unique ingredients, this is a crowd-pleasing non-alcoholic drink!
Skill: Easy | Time: 3 min | Servings: 1 drink
Sign up for the Veg Out newsletter to get vegan recipes and nutrition content from a Registered Dietitian!
This post contains affiliate links (including Amazon Associates) and I earn from qualifying purchases.
Blackberry mocktails are a delicious way to serve a non-alcoholic drink with refreshing flavors and a nice presentation.
No matter why you chose to skip the alcohol, you deserve to have a drink that is delicious. That’s why instead of just replacing alcohol with extra soda, I’ve found an ingredient that is ideal in many fruity drink recipes to replace white rum, vodka or gin: coconut water!
Coconut water provides a slightly sweet flavor and creates a delicious drink without solely relying on soda to fill the glass.
If you prefer an all-soda mocktail recipe, that’s fine too, but I love the flavor coconut water brings to this blackberry mocktail recipe.
Blackberry Mojito Mocktail
Mojitos are my absolute favorite drink because there’s no better combo than mint and lime in my opinion. Many people create fruity versions of mojitos, and I think it’s time for a non-alcoholic version of a blackberry mojito!
This is a simple recipe but requires you to muddle the blackberries and mint. I recommend crushing blackberries in the glass first, then adding mint and gently muddling to release that delicious and refreshing flavor.
Ingredients for a Blackberry Mojito Mocktail Recipe
To make this tasty drink, you’ll need:
- Fresh lime juice
- Frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- Fresh blackberries (frozen works too, just thaw them first)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Coconut water
- Club soda (or soda of choice; lemon-lime soda or tonic water works well)
- Ice cubes
Fresh or frozen blackberries work, but fresh lime juice and mint are essential for this recipe.
You may wonder what I mean by frozen pink lemonade concentrate; it’s the frozen drink concentrate found in tins in the freezer section. Let it thaw slightly before using in this recipe.
This ingredient is meant to add sweetness to the drink. If you use a sweet/ sugary soda, you may not need the extra sugar from the lemonade concentrate. It does, however, provide a nice flavor and I think it’s needed for a tasty drink if you use club soda or soda water.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! If you make it, please rate and comment below so others benefit from your experience.
More Deliciously Vegan Beverage Recipes
Blackberry Mocktail (Mojito-Style with Mint and Lime)
- ½ oz lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 4-6 fresh blackberries (can use thawed frozen blackberries)
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 oz coconut water
- 3 oz club soda (or soda of choice)
- ice cubes
- Place the lime juice, frozen pink lemonade concentrate, fresh blackberries and fresh mint leaves into a glass.
- Crush the blackberries and gently muddle mint leaves by lightly pressing down to release their flavor. Try not to tear the mint leaves. It may be easiest to crush the blackberries first, then add mint leaves and lightly muddle.
- Add a few ice cubes to the glass then top with 2 oz coconut water.
- Top with club soda (or soda of choice).
- Optional to garnish.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!